Wednesday 21 August 2013

Partying to working

In the words of George Michael... 'I'm so scared'. 

The last couple of weeks have been good. For the most part it has involved spending time with friends and family, going on holiday, going to the pub, going to house parties and BBQs and to a few 21st birthday's. 




It's been great seeing Emma for the past week as I haven't seen her since Christmas. I guess it will be another year until we both stop travelling and both settle in the U.K. 


I had an early 21st celebration / leaving party on Saturday. It was a fantastic night with so many friends and family that I haven't seen in a couple of months/years. It must be said... I don't remember a lot of it and I'm covered in a lot of bruises and scratches.... However, that means it was a good night, right?



However, I leave in three days time and I am terrified. I'm worrying about everything and I'm sure I'll forget something. On top of that, I have two auditions on the second day. I am going to be jetlagged out of my mind. 


BLLLLLLLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. 

No comments:

Post a Comment